YARN SET "Color Gradient" - Merino DK
Price incl. VAT, plus Shipping costs
For shipping to non-EU countries, VAT will be deducted during the payment process.
This yarn set contains 4 skeins in Merino DK, perfect for a number of different shawls by Stephen West, like the "Pierre", the "Chevrollelogram" and the "Crosswalk" shawl.
This fun-to-knit shawl designs feature bands of stripes, twisted ribbing, textured triangles, lace patterns and many more. The DK weight gauge results in a surprisingly quick knit for you to wear during moody winter nights.
The original shawls were knit as follows:
- Pierre ( Volcanic Sand): "Pebbles", "Stone", "Asphalt", "Volcanic Sand"
- Chevrollelogram (Hazelnut): "Little Miss Sunshine", "Pumpkin", "Squirrel", "Hazelnut"
- Chevrollelogram (Claret): "Goiaba", "Pomodoro", "Chili", "Claret"
- Crosswalk (Lime Soda): "Greyhound", "Arctic Wolf", "Voltage", "Lime Soda"
We are also offering the following color combinations, which are suitable for all shawl designs:
- Set - Goldenrod: "Hey Grey", "Greyhound", "Grellow", "Goldenrod"
- Set - Flamingo Pink: "Hey Grey", "Greyhound", "Pitaya", "Flamingo Pink"
- Set - Royal: "Hey Grey", "Greyhound", "Sharky", "Royal"
This listing is only for the yarn, the patterns are not included. You will find the suggested patterns (available in English) on Ravelry:
Images © Stephen West
Ready for dispatch in: 3-4 weeks after receipt of payment
Delivery time: 3-6 weeks after receipt of payment (depending on destination country)
Dyes are applied merely by hand so there is a natural variation within hanks of the same dye lot. To maintain an even appearance in larger projects we would suggest to alternate skeins while knitting.
We take great care photographing our items, but please take into account that colors might vary slightly due to different monitors.
Cold hand wash recommended. Lay flat to dry.
We recommend pre-washing intense colors before combining with lighter shades to remove excess color pigments.