Laine Magazine #eleven - Marjoram
Price incl. VAT, plus Shipping costs
For shipping to non-EU countries, VAT will be deducted during the payment process.
Laine Magazine is a Nordic knitwear and lifestyle magazine in English. It features eleven knitwear patterns by an international group of designers:
Stella Ackroyd, Christelle Bagea, George Cullen, Jonna Hietala, Gudrun Johnston, Marianne Munier, Paula Pereira, Eri Shimizu, Nataliya Sinelshchikova and Stephen West.
Laine 11, Marjoram, includes:
- 148 pages
- an interview with Diane Ivey of Lady Dye Yarns written by Jeanette Sloan
- an article about the knitting app Knitrino
- an article about Yarningham yarn festival written by Jeanette Sloan
- an article about knitting and cognitive skills by our regular writer Päivi Kankaro
- a column by our regular columnist Jeanette Sloan
- seasonal recipes
- book reviews
- Laine Favourites section
Print only. No digital download code available.
Ready for dispatch in: 1-2 working days after receipt of payment
Delivery time: D 3-4, EU 7-9, worldwide 12-16 working days after receipt of payment