NB: We only stock a limited number of our "originals" yarn sets, which means that the yarn will most likely be dyed especially for you. In this case your order will be ready for shipment within 3-4 weeks. If you need it urgently, please send us a note before ordering to check ready-to-ship availability.
This yarn set contains 300g of either Bliss or a combination of Bliss with Tough Sock Mini skeins, perfect for the CABLED BLISS shawl by Stephen West.
This simple textured shawl features meandering cables framed by simple ribbing and garter stitch. You can choose three tonal colorways that fade together, pick one color and enjoy this easy-to-knit shawl or go for a bold striped version, like we did.
We are offering the following colour combinations:
1) the original with 3 skeins of Walk Bliss in Secret, Smoky and Nightshade (shown on the second picture - photo credit to Stephen West and Darren Smith)
2) teal version with 3 skeins of Walk Bliss in Fjord, Manhattan Beach Wave and Leaden Sky
3) striped versions with 2 skeins of Walk Bliss with 5 skeins of Tough Sock Mini
- speckled version: MC - Hänsel & Gretel, CCs - Royal, Oranje, Wild Orchid, Squirrel, Midnight
- yellow version: MC - Little Miss Sunshine, CCs - Manhattan Beach Wave, Beach Foam, Eucalyptus, Frosted Moss, Mint Brittle
- turqouise version: MC Great Barrier Reef CCs - Oranje, Grace, Goldenrod, Flamingo Pink, Squirrel
4) 2-coloured striped version with 2 skeins of Walk Bliss in Midnight and 1 skein in Sushi
5) blue version with 3 skeins of Walk Bliss in Spray, Wave and Ocean
This listing is only for the yarn, the pattern is not included. You will find the suggested pattern on Ravelry:
Bliss, Tough Sock Mini
100% New Wool, 75% New Wool 25% Nylon
Merino - mulesing free, superwash
English, (pattern is not included in set price)
1 Set (see description)
ready to dispatch in
3-4 weeks after payment
3-6 weeks (depending on destination)
CareCold hand wash recommended. Lay flat to dry. We recommend pre-washing intense colors before combining with lighter shades to remove excess color pigments.
Dyes are applied merely by hand so there is a natural variation within hanks of the same dye lot. To maintain an even appearance in larger projects I would suggest to alternate skeins while knitting.
I take great care photographing my items, but please take into account that colours might vary slightly due to different monitors.