NB: We only stock a limited number of our "originals" yarn sets, which means that the yarn will most likely be dyed especially for you. In this case your order will be ready for shipment within 3-4 weeks. If you need it urgently, please send us a note before ordering to check ready-to-ship availability.
This yarn set contains 6-9 skeins in Merino DK, perfect for the "PIERRE PULLOVER" by Stephen West. If you would like to purchase the "Pierre" Shawl, too, please use this link.
This beautiful sweater design features bands of stripes, twisted ribbing, textured triangles, lace patterns and many more. The DK weight gauge results in a surprisingly quick knit for you to wear during moody winter nights.
There are the following sets available:
- Original: Hey Grey, Greyhound, Grellow, Goldenrod
- Grey Version: Pebbles, Stone, Asphalt, Volcanic Sand
- Pink Version: Hey Grey, Greyhound, Pitaya, Flamingo Pink
- Blue Version: Hey Grey, Greyhound, Sharky, Royal
- Teal Version: Washed Out, Fjord, Manhattan Beach Wave, Leaden Sky
- Brown Version: Little Miss Sunshine, Pumpkin, Squirrel, Hazelnut
- Red Version: Goiaba, Pomodoro, Chili, Claret
- Neon Version: Greyhound, Arctic Wolf, Voltage, Lime Soda
Set contains depending on the size:
This listing is only for the yarn, the patterns are not included. You will find the suggested patterns on Ravelry:
100% New Wool
Merino - mulesing free, superwash
yardage per skein
246yd / 100g
English, (pattern is not included in set price)
1 Set (see description)
600 g, 800g, 900g
ready to dispatch in
3-4 weeks after payment
3-6 weeks (depending on destination)
CareCold hand wash recommended. Lay flat to dry. We recommend pre-washing intense colors before combining with lighter shades to remove excess color pigments.
Dyes are applied merely by hand so there is a natural variation within hanks of the same dye lot. To maintain an even appearance in larger projects I would suggest to alternate skeins while knitting.
I take great care photographing my items, but please take into account that colours might vary slightly due to different monitors.