NB: We only stock a limited number of our "originals" yarn sets, which means that the yarn will most likely be dyed especially for you. In this case your order will be ready for shipment within 3-4 weeks. If you need it urgently, please send us a note before ordering to check ready-to-ship availability.
This yarn set contains 3-4 skeins of Merlino (2 skeins in the main colour and 1-2 skeins in the contrast colour depending which size you need) for the "DINGLEY DELL" tee by Isabell Kraemer.
The design is inspired by the cricket sweaters of the 90s and worked seamlessly from the top down. The bold stripes invite you to play with colours and we are amazed by the number of combinations that work so well for this design (see pictures). Have a look at all our Merlino yarn listings for your own combination.
We are offering the following colour combinations:
- Original: Walk Merlino in "Marine" (MC) and "Hazelnut" (CC)
- Lemon version: Walk Merlino in "Sand" (MC) and "Lemon & Lime" (CC)
- Royal version: Walk Merlino in "Royal" (MC) and "Sand" (CC)
- Orange version: Walk Merlino in "Sand" (MC) and "Orange Punch" (CC)
The pattern calls for:
- size 1 (2, 3, 4, 5)(6, 7, 8, 9)
- MC: 2 (2, 2, 2, 2)(2, 2, 2, 2) skeins of Walk Merlino
- CC: 1 (2, 2, 2, 2)(2, 2, 2, 2) skeins of Walk Merlino
This listing is only for the yarn, the pattern is not included. You will find the suggested pattern on Ravelry:
90% New Wool 10% Linen
Merino - mulesing free, superwash
Heavy Sock Weight
yardage per skein
394yd / 100g
1 Set (see description)
ready to dispatch in
3-4 weeks after payment
3-6 weeks (depending on destination)
Cold hand wash recommended. Lay flat to dry.
Dyes are applied merely by hand so there is a natural variation within hanks of the same dye lot. To maintain an even appearance in larger projects I would suggest to alternate skeins while knitting.
I take great care photographing my items, but please take into account that colours might vary slightly due to different monitors.